#1 Full Form of LG
Full Form of LG – Liquified Gas
The household name for liquefied gas is natural gas artificially liquefied by cooling to facilitate storage and transportation. It should be officially, publicly acknowledged that liquid gas is in every sense the right fuel, including for motor vehicles.
Liquefied gas is a convenient, practically harmless and well-controlled (especially when cooking) fuel. In everyday life, liquefied gas is used for cooking, space heating, water heating.
At the same time, it is possible to separate it into nitrogen and oxygen. Liquid gas is stored in insulated tanks. For gas supply of residential buildings, a mixture of liquefied hydrocarbon gases is used which includes:
- Ethane – С 2 Н 6 – gas, close to air in density. Included in the composition of liquefied gases in small quantities. The main reason for limiting its content is that, at a temperature of 45 ° C, ethane cannot be in a liquefied state. At the same time, a small amount of ethane in the propane-butane mixture increases the total pressure of the saturated vapors of the gas mixture, which in winter provides the excess pressure required for normal gas supply.
- Propane – C 3 H 8 – heavy gas (air density 1.52). Technical propane is the main component of liquefied gases, its percentage ratio in the winter mixture should be at least 75%. Boiling point – 42.1 ° С.
- Butane – C 4 H 10 – heavy gas (air density 2.06). Boiling point –0.5 ° С.
- Pentane – C 5 H 12 – heavy gas (air density 2.49). Boiling point + 36 ° С. Content in the mixture is 1-2% of the volume.
Being more versatile than solid and liquid fuels, liquefied gas is in many ways an ideal type of household fuel. The purity of combustion products, simplicity of burner and equipment designs, ease of control and removal of flue gases. The possibility of delivery in cylinders of various capacities, as well as by road, allow the use of liquefied gas in our area.
Is gas dangerous?
One of the causes of death may be a consequence of improper handling of liquefied gas. LP gas propane-butane is dangerous in its essence, and therefore requires the observance of precautions when handling them during storage, transportation, and use.
It has been determined that each ton of liquefied gas in an explosion releases energy equivalent to 0.3 tons of trinitrotrotyl. Liquefied gas used in everyday life consists of a mixture of two gases – propane and butane. Gas has neither color nor odor.
In order to determine the gas leak in time by smell, it is added with a strong smelling substance odorant (ethyl mercaptan). It gives it the smell of rotten eggs, sauerkraut or spoiled meat.
Liquefied gas is twice as heavy as air and when leaking it fills, in the first place, basements, underground utilities and can extend over long distances. Gas has many advantages. It is a cheap type of fuel, burns without residue, has a high temperature of burning, great calorific value.
At the same time, gas has disadvantages. Mixed with air, the gas forms an explosive mixture. Explosive limits of 1.5-9.5% by volume of air. In case of incomplete combustion of gas, carbon monoxide is emitted (gas without color, odorless) from which it is possible to suffocate, including with fatal outcome.
Safety of use of gas in life
According to experts, the cause of the frequent gas explosions is almost always the wear and tear of the technology fund. And the negligence of the use of gas equipment by apartment owners. Ignorance of elementary rules like fire safety and the use of household gas appliances lead to explosions and fires.
All persons using household gas appliances and devices are required to:
- To be instructed in the safe use of gas, which is carried out by employees of LLC, including children from 7 years of age;
- To monitor the normal operation of gas appliances, chimneys, and ventilation. Check the thrust before switching on and during operation of gas appliances with the exhaust of combustion products into the chimney.
- Periodically clean the ventilation grilles from contamination (cobwebs, fatty deposits, etc.) Before switching on the gas column, it is necessary to check the presence of traction in the chimney. For this, a burning match is brought to the opening at the pilot box or under the column hood. If there is no thrust, the flame is calm, does not deviate towards the device or the flame deviates towards the room, it is forbidden to use a gas device!
- You can check the pull of a thin piece of paper or a candy wrapper from candy to the ventilation grill. For those who do not know, it is usually in the kitchen, somewhere under the ceiling, not to notice it is not possible. Scary to climb on a high stool? Take a fly swatter, attach a thin and small piece of newspaper to it and bring it to the ventilation grill. If the leaf stuck tightly to it, then there is a thrust.
- It is dangerous to use gas appliances if a piece of paper does not stick or even deviates. And most likely the case may be in a clogged smoke ventilation duct. In the absence of traction, call the specialists of Zhilservis LLC.
- At the end of the use of gas, close the valves on the gas appliances and in front of them. And when placing the cylinders inside the kitchens, additionally close the valves at the cylinders.
- Monitor the condition of the flexible hose (it should not be twisted, stretched, touch household electrical appliances).
- Keep clean gas stoves, water heaters, boilers.
- Do not close the gas taps in the apartments of the 1st floor.
- Do not allow children to use gas appliances.
- In case of malfunctioning of gas equipment, call the employees of Allow workers to inspect and repair gas pipelines and gas appliances at any time of the day.
- At the expiration of the life of the gas equipment to replace it.
#2 Full Form of LG
Full Form of LG – Life Is Good
Life Is Good (LG) electronic company
LG Electronics is a South Korean company, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of consumer electronics and home appliances. Included in the conglomerate LG Group. The main office of LG Electronics is located in Seoul, the Republic of Korea, 120 representative offices of the company are open in 95 countries of the world. The main activities of the company include the production and sale of:
- LCD and Plasma TVs
- Audio and video equipment
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Household appliances
- Computer monitors, laptops, accessories
- Air conditioning and filtration
- Energy-saving products, such as solar panels
- Business Products – Tracking Systems and Industrial Monitors
Logo and corporate identity
At the moment, the company’s logo is a stylized image – the face of red (there are two types – 2D and 3D logos. The 3D logo is closer to pink) and, actually, the abbreviation of the LG brand. The official slogan of the company is Life is Good.
LG decrypts its logo this way:
The letters “L” and “G” in the circle symbolize the world, the future, youth, humanity, and technology.
Colors: red – the main color – symbolizes the friendliness and intention of LG Electronics to produce products of the best quality. Gray color means manufacturability and reliability.
Face: a stylized image of a smiling face conveys a friendly mood and accessibility. One eye on the image means that LG Electronics is focused on results and confident. The circle represents the globe, symbolizing the world and all of humanity, as well as youth and the future.
Shape: The top right corner of the LG Electronics logo, intentionally left blank, adds asymmetry to the image — a sign of LG Electronics creativity and ability to change.
#3 Full Form of LG
Full Form of LG – Laryngectomy
It is surgery to remove all or part of the larynx. Total laryngectomy is a major surgery performed in the hospital. Before the surgery, you will receive general anesthesia. You will be asleep at the time of surgery and will not feel pain.
In a total laryngectomy, the entire larynx is removed from the body. You can also extract part of it. The pharynx is the covered duct of a mucous membrane between the nasal passages and the esophagus. The surgeon will make a cut in your neck to open the area. It is done carefully to preserve important blood vessels and other important structures.
The larynx and surrounding tissues will be removed. The lymph nodes can also be removed. The surgeon will make an opening in the trachea and a hole in the front of the neck. The trachea will rise and connect to this hole, called a stoma. After the surgery, you will breathe through the stoma, which will never be removed.
The esophagus, muscles, and skin will be closed with stitches or staples. You may have probes coming from the wound for some time after the surgery. The surgeon can also do a tracheoesophageal perforation (PTE).
A PTE is a small hole made in the trachea and the duct that carries food from the throat to the stomach (esophagus). The surgeon will place a small prosthesis (an artificial part) inside that opening. The prosthesis will allow you to speak after the larynx has been removed. There are numerous less invasive surgeries to remove part of the larynx.
The bynames of some of the less invasive procedures for laryngectomy are endoscopic resection (or transoral resection), vertical partial laryngectomy, partial supraglottic or horizontal laryngectomy, and supracricoid partial laryngectomy.
These procedures may work for some people. The surgery you take may depend on how much your cancer has spread and the type of cancer you have. The surgery can take from 5 to 9 hours.
Why the procedure is done?
Commonly, laryngectomy is done to treat cancer of the larynx. It is also carried out to treat:
- Severe trauma, such as a gunshot injury or other injury.
- Major damage to the larynx due to radiotherapy. This is called radiation necrosis.
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Respiratory problems
- Heart problems
The risks of this surgery are:
- Hematoma is a collection of blood clots or blood outside the blood vessels.
- Wound infection
- Fistulas (tissue connections or opening that form between the pharynx and the skin that are not normally there)
- The opening of the stoma may become too small or narrow, which is called anastomotic stenosis
- Filtration around the tracheoesophageal perforation (PTE) and the prosthesis
- Damage to other areas of the esophagus or trachea
- Problems swallowing and eating
- Problems to talk
Speech rehabilitation after laryngectomy with a speech therapist will help you relearn how to speak.
You will need to refrain from lifting heavy objects or strenuous activity for approximately 6 weeks. You can slowly resume your normal light activities. Attend check-ups with your provider as directed.
The wounds will take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to heal. You can expect a full recovery in about a month. Many times, removal of the larynx will remove all cancer or affected material. People learn how to change their lifestyle and live without a larynx. You may need other treatments, such as radiation therapy or chemotherapy.
#4 Full Form of LG
Full Form of LG – Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga (real name is Stephanie Joann Angelina Germanotta) born on March 28, 1986, New York ) – American singer, songwriter, producer, philanthropist, designer, and actress. The winner of the award Oscar for best song in the movie A Star Is Born.
Oscar nominee in the Best Female Role category. She began her career with performances in clubs, and by the end of 2007, producer Vincent Herbert signed the singer for the label Streamline Records, which is a branch of Interscope Records. Initially, Gaga worked as a full-time author of Interscope, but after Gaga’s vocal data attracted rapper Aikon, she signed a contract to record an album.
In 2008, Lady Gaga released the debut album The Fame, which became commercially successful and was positively received by critics. Five singles were released from the album, two of which, “ Just Dance ” and “ Poker Face ”, became international hits, and “ LoveGame ” and “ Paparazzi ” had moderate success.
In 2009, the mini-album The Fame Monster was released, sold in large quantities like its predecessor. The Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro singles released from the record achieved high sales all over the world. An international tour in support of the album The Monster Ball Tour became one of the most profitable shows in history.
The second studio album Born This Way topped the charts of almost all countries of the world and became the second in terms of sales in 2011. Five singles were released to support him, four of which became international hits (“ Born This Way ”, “ Judas ” and “ The Edge of Glory ”) or had moderate success (“ Yoü and I ”). The third studio album Artpop was released on November 11, 2013.
Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Queen, Lady Gaga created her bright style, which she uses in music videos and performances. As of October 2011, Lady Gaga’s albums sold 23 million copies, and singles – 64 million copies worldwide.
The singer has many awards, including six Grammy Awards, 13 MTV Video Music Awards and 8 MTV Europe Music Awards. And also ranked fourth in the list of the 100 greatest women in music according to VH1. Time named the singer of one of the most influential personalities in the world. In addition, Gaga is a defender of the LGBT community.
On February 14, 2015, on Valentine’s Day, Lady Gaga accepted a marriage proposal from her lover, 33-year-old actor Taylor Kinney, whom she met in 2011 on the set of the video “ Yoü and I ”. In July 2016, Lady Gaga announced that she broke up with her fiance.
In February 2017, Lady Gaga’s relationship with her agent, Christian Carino, became known. In the summer of 2017, the couple was engaged, but due to the deteriorating state of health of the singer. As well as a tight tour schedule, preparation for the wedding was postponed.
Views and beliefs
Lady Gaga is known for her active position on human rights regarding the LGBT movement. In particular, she actively advocated the abolition of the law Do not ask, do not speak, which prohibited people who openly declare their homosexuality to serve in the US Armed Forces.
So, MGA Video Music Awards 2010 (where she won 8 nominations) came to the awards ceremony. Lady Gaga came accompanied by an escort of soldiers dismissed from the army due to the disclosure of their unconventional sexual orientation. And on the eve of the discussion of the law, she appealed to the US Senate with a request for its early cancellation.
In March 2011, she temporarily canceled a deal with the largest US corporation Target Corporation for the sale of her future album. Due to the support of this company by the politician Tom Emmer, a consistent opponent of the gay movement.
Marion Goldman, a professor of sociology and religious studies, believes that the cultural influence of the Osho movement on modernity is most pronounced in the support of Osho Lady Gaga.
He noted that she had read many of Osho’s books and loved them and that Osho’s ideas about the uprising, which manifests itself in creativity as the greatest form of rebellion in life. As well as Osho’s ideas about equality and the struggle for it. Goldman points out that Lady Gaga’s statements were not accompanied by media criticism.
#4 Full Form of LG
Full Form of LG – Letter of Guarantee
The letter guarantee is an instrument that is used in various fields to ensure that the product or service has support from a supplier. With this is given certainty to a buyer that everything is in order for you to enjoy it. This type of letters enjoy a certain formality and must carry some specific terminology that we will detail later.
As you read at the beginning, a letter guarantee is a document that guarantees that it is responsible for a product or service during a certain period of time. There may be those in which a supplier is responsible for the purchase of a refrigerator until the hiring of a vacation package, for example.
This type of letter is usually used as a backup in the case that there is no guarantee. Because the latter usually takes more elements and its management and processing a little longer. However, whether a letter or a policy both have the same value legal.
What are the types of letter guarantee?
There are different types of letter guarantee that apply as acquired. Below we will detail in what type of case each document is used:
- Letter guarantee of a product: when you buy a refrigerator, cell phone or a computer. Generally in this letter is established how long is the period of time in which the supplier or store is responsible for any malfunction in its operation. As long as it is met with everything stipulated in the same document.
- Letter guarantee of service: Here the most common is when you acquire some insurance (life, car, medical expenses, dental, educational, etc. In the letter of guarantee specifies which are the cases in which yes and in which The provider can not be held responsible. Other services can enter this category, such as rent, funeral services, hospital expenses, etc.
- Letter guarantee of work: at the time of acquiring a house, the remodeling of a building, department or any type of construction, the provider must deliver a letter of guarantee. In which it is specified for how long it will be responsible for any damage that could appear in that construction.
What elements does a guarantee letter contain?
Although there is a specific guarantee letter for each item you just read, previously. There are elements that are general for all of them, then we share what are the most important:
- Start in the upper right corner by setting the date and place of the issuance of the document.
- Subsequently, the name of the legal representative or company that is responsible for that letter is indicated.
- The subject of that letter is placed, in this case, it will be «Letter of guarantee»
- In the writing of the document, the name of the person to whom the document is addressed is specified.
- You must also include for how long that guarantee becomes valid (from the date of issuance of that document).
- In this same wording, you should not stop indicating what is the product that guarantees that guarantee (brand, model, serial number, etc). All the details that help identify the characteristics of that equipment are described.
- In the following paragraph, reference should be made to the conditions under which this guarantee may be valid.
- In the end, a legend is included that indicates that both the buyer and the service provider or product sign the acceptance so that this document has formality.
- The spaces must be placed for the persons involved in the guarantee letter to sign.
Important notes regarding a guarantee letter
- This is not a blank page, but must be done on a letterhead with the logo and contact information of the supplier that is responsible for said issuance of a letter of guarantee.
- The conditions in which the guarantee applies are unique according to the nature of the product or service. That is, each one will take particular aspects that must be taken into account in the drafting thereof.
- This document, in case there is no policy at any time, will act like this, this means that it legally has the same value.