Full form of PUBG: – The full of PUBG is Player Unknown’s Battlefield. (PUBG) is the successful game on PC (and Xbox One) devices that made the Battle Royale genre known, has found its way onto Android and iOS devices. For such a complex game, it’s a surprise to walk as well as on your phone.
However, the difference in the platform is also associated with changes in the game. We’ve put together a list of the things you need to know about PUBG on your phone so you can continue to enjoy chicken food. Maybe you saw it Battlegrounds, called PUBG.
You may have seen mounts and videos of chicken food. They could have seen that there were 1.5 million concurrent players. You may even have heard of the winner, the chicken that comes out of it. Given a difficult name and a quick rise to fame, here we explain what the Player Unknown Battleground is on Earth.
What are the battlefields of Player Unknown?
- Player Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer online fighting game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of the South Korean video game company Blue hole. The game is based on previous mods developed by Brendan “Player Unknown” Greene for other games and inspired by the Japanese movie Battle Royale 2000 and developed under the creative direction of Greene to a stand-alone game.
- In the game, up to a hundred players parachute into an island and search for weapons and equipment to kill others. That’s how they stop them from killing themselves. The size of the safe area available on the playing card decreases with time, leading the surviving players into more closed areas to force encounters. The last player or team wins the round.
- Battlegrounds were first released for Microsoft Windows as part of March 2017’s Early Access Beta program. The full release was on December 20, 2017. In the same month, the game was released by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One through the Xbox Game Preview program. In the same year, a free mobile version for Android and iOS and a port for PlayStation 4 was released.
- Battlegrounds are one of the best-selling and most played games. Worldwide, more than fifty million copies were sold by June 2018. In total, more than 400 million players were selected for the mobile version.
- Battlegrounds received positive reviews from critics who noted that although the game had some technical flaws, it introduced new game types that players of all skill levels could easily address and were highly repeatable. The game has been attributed to the popularization of the Battle Royale genre with a number of unofficial Chinese clones that also appear after its success.
- The game received several nominations for the Game of the Year, among others. The PUBG Corporation has organized several small tournaments and introduced in-game tools to bring the game closer to viewers, making it a popular sport. In some countries, such as India, Nepal, and Iraq, the game was also banned because it is said to be harmful and addictive to the children of those regions.
- While the full title is Player Unknown Battlegrounds, most people refer to it as PUBG because it is not a title that comes out of the language. At the time of writing, it is an early access title on Steam for PC, an unfinished game that you can buy and play before you publish it.
- The game itself is a version of the Battle Royale concept (or H1Z1: King of the Kill or The Hunger Games): Several people are released on an island, the last person wins. You must find weapons to kill people you see and avoid dangers
- Each party meets about 100 people, some of whom may be in teams while others will be alone. The winners will receive their prestigious title “Winner, Chicken Dinner” as well as a coin in the game, with which they can buy cosmetics.
- Each game begins with players who parachute from an airplane onto one of the four maps, covering an area of approximately 8 × 8 kilometers, 6 × 6 kilometers and 4 × 4 kilometers (2.5). × 2.5 mi) in size. The trajectory of the aircraft through the map changes with each round, so players must quickly determine the best time to eject and skydive to the ground.
- Players start without equipment that goes beyond the custom clothing choices and does not affect the game. Once landed, players can search for buildings, ghost towns, and other locations to find weapons, vehicles, armor, and other equipment. These elements are procedurally distributed on the map at the beginning of a game, and in certain high-risk areas, the equipment tends to be better. Dead players can also be looted to acquire their equipment.
- Players can choose to play from the perspective of the first or third person. Each person has their own advantages and disadvantages in fighting and situational awareness. Although certain configurations of the server can be used to force all players to a perspective to eliminate some benefits.
- Every few minutes, the playable area of the map is reduced to a random location. Any player trapped outside the safe area will suffer incremental damage and will eventually be eliminated if the safe zone is not entered in time. In the game, players see the limit as a light blue wall that contracts with time. This results in a more limited map, which in turn increases the chances of encounters.
- During the game, the random regions of the map are highlighted in red and bombarded, posing a threat to the players remaining in the area. In both cases, players are warned a few minutes before these events so they have time to move to a safe place.
- An aircraft occasionally flies randomly across multiple pieces of the playable map or anywhere a player uses a flare gun, and discards a loot pack containing items that are not normally available during normal play. These packages emit highly visible red smoke that attracts interested players and provides more confrontation. On average, a full round does not take more than 30 minutes.
- At the end of each round, players earn money in the game based on their performance. The coin is used to buy boxes of cosmetic items for personalizing characters or weapons. In March 2018, a rotating “Event Mode” was added to the game. These events change the normal game rules, eg. For example, setting up larger teams or squads, or changing the distribution of weapons and armor on the playing card.
- The blue hole used closed alpha and beta periods with approximately 80,000 players to measure the initial reaction to the game and adjust the balance before broader release. Early access for the Windows version was released on March 23, 2017.
- It was planned that this period would take approximately six months, originally with the aim of starting in September 2017. Initially, the Blue hole had expected that only enough players would come by early access to the game, and only when the game was ready, they would have started more marketing for the title. The sudden interest in the game since early access exceeded their expectations, highlighting the stability of the game and the underlying network, as well as the game’s improvements.
- As of August 2017, these updates typically included a major weekly patch and the key monthly updates that delivered important performance improvements. From August, however, a Blue hole has reduced the number of such patches, as the high frequency has led to quality control problems. Developers prefer to make sure that the community thoroughly reviews the content of each patch before deploying new updates.
- At Gamescom in 2017, Blue hole announced that Microsoft Studios will release the Xbox One version of the title to enable a scheduled release for 2017 for this release. Microsoft thought Battlegrounds was an important project to demonstrate your company’s ability to be more than a simple editor. Under the title “Game Preview Edition”, the Early Access version for Xbox One was released in digital and physical formats on December 12, 2017.
- In support of this, in Australia, Microsoft discontinued real supply boxes of Xbox hardware, Battlegrounds merchandise, and other merchandise that contained published access codes and download locations on social networks. The Xbox version also includes cosmetics for certain Xbox games, some of which can be purchased directly rather than in-game boxes. The official launch of the Game Preview program took place on 4 September 2018.
- According to the Chinese release contract for the Windows version, Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation also announced that they plan to launch two mobile versions based on the game in the country. The first, PUBG: Exhilarating Battlefield, is a typical version of the original game developed by Light speed & Quantum Studio, an internal division of Tencent Games. The second, PUBG: Army Attack, includes other arcade-style elements, including action on warships. Both versions are free and released on February 9, 2018, for Android and iOS devices.
- The games had a total of 75 million pre-registrations and ranked in the iOS download lists in first and second place China at the start. After a soft launch in Canada, an English version of Exhilarating Battlefield called PUBG Mobile was released around the world on March 19, 2018. In China, PUBG Mobile had been waiting for government approval for an authorized release, during which the game Solo could be offered as public proof.
- However, the planned release of Tencent was suspended for most of 2018 due to the government’s freezing of approval. In May 2019, Tencent announced that the publication of PUBG Mobile is no longer targeted in China, but a title is sent in the fight is similar to “Game for Peace”.
PUBG mobile emulator for PC
- PUBG Mobile, the main competitor of Android, can also be officially played on the PC. The mobile gaming giant Tencent has released an official PC emulator for PUBG Mobile, the mobile port of the PC version of PUBG.
- The Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and PUBG Mobile can be downloaded for free from your website. The mouse and keyboard controls have been remapped. Aiming and moving is much easier with a mouse and a keyboard, but almost everything else is more difficult. The control options in the menu are the same as in the mobile version so that the entries can be configured manually via the emulator.
- The graphics are apparently not near the original PC Player unknown battleground and are currently limited to 60 fps. The emulator for PUBG Mobile can be run on computers whose specifications are much lower than those of the original PUBG. Combined with PUBG Mobile Lite, which makes PUBG Mobile playable on just about any affordable PC device, PUBG lets you play just about anything more powerful than a kitchen toaster.
- Like the PC version, the emulator for PUBG Mobile also has robots and a leveling system. However, the players seem to be much better and there are fewer disconnections. So do not expect to win as many games as you have in the mobile version. All the tips and tricks for PUBG Mobile still apply to the emulated version, so with a little practice, you still have trouble eating chicken.
- Announcing the launch of Xbox, PUBG Corporation announced that additional platforms, such as PlayStation 4, are planned. The PlayStation port was officially announced in November and launched on December 7, 2018. Brian, head of the study of PUBG Corporation. Corrigan said that even though a small team had been working on the PlayStation 4 port for some time, they only started working on the PlayStation port when the Xbox One port was almost finished.
- The PlayStation 4 version of the game features unique platform customization elements, notably the Uncharted series Nathan Drake outfit and Ellie’s The Last of Us backpack
- PUBG Lite is a free version of Battlegrounds designed to be more playable on low-end computers by significantly reducing graphics details and other features. Otherwise, it will complete the full game. The version will be played in regions where the minimum requirements for the game may be difficult for average players, for example in areas in Southeast Asia.
- The beta version was first published in January 2019 in Thailand.
- Tencent and PUBG Corp. expand their sports program for PUBG Mobile in 2019. With the Battlegrounds, Mobile Club Open 2019 from Player Unknown mobile players can win a share of 2 million US dollars.
- Both professional and semi-professional teams can join the one-year tournament series, which boasts PUBG Mobile’s largest ever prize pool. The PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 is divided into two parts: Spring Split and Fall Case, each with its own prizes. Each division has its own global finals, the first of which will take place in July. The teams will compete against each other by region before reaching the global finals. The regions are Southeast Asia, Japan, China, the Middle East, Europe, South America, North America, South Korea, and India. The best teams from each region will be invited to the final of each division, plus a wildcard team.
- The PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 uses a format to indicate that it is familiar to other Battle Royale tournaments. The teams are scored after the dead, with one point being awarded for the death. Points are also awarded for placements, with 30 points being awarded for first place and the scale descending from there.
- There are also many regular tournaments in every version of the PUBG game, where you can search for them online and play them to reward different game elements, graphics cards, and more.
How to win in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds?
- PUBG has two main tactics to win: Take a wave of murders or hide until the right time. The first one gives you a bit more rewards at the end of the game, but it is insignificant. The tactic you choose depends on your style of play and the weapons you find.
- Everyone starts a match without a single weapon. He has to search the buildings to find weapons, ammunition, first aid kits and so on. If you are lucky, you will find a variety of weapons, usually a long-range rifle with a magnifying telescope and a short-range weapon like a shotgun. That way, you can choose to hunt other players, risk your life more directly, or hide and ambush someone who comes too close.
- Generally, hiding is the best option, no matter how good your shot is. The only map currently available forces players to cross open areas. If you are hunting for another player, it is not uncommon for someone to turn the tables from an invisible location. The balance between the threat and the reward of defeating another player is the challenge and the ability to shoot accurately.
- If you hide against it, you usually have more security moments. As mentioned above, the game will use an electric field to damage players who are not moving to specific locations. These are the times when you are most at risk, as many other players do the same and walk in a safe area.
- Hiding the entire game, just to get into the safe zone at the last moment, is also not the best tactic. In general, it is best to hide and use this to your advantage. Do you know where you could go soon, where the enemies could come from and where your strengths lie? Larger groups of buildings usually attract more players: If there is a way from a building group into the safe area, you can avoid it or set up an ambush.
If you are a PUBG Mobile Player, here are some tips to help you get from beginner to pro.
Customize your controls
By default, you will move to the left with a virtual control while controlling your target with your right thumb. They shoot, point down, duck, lean, and access your backpack with virtual buttons on the right side of the screen.
However, you can customize the design of the virtual buttons by moving them and changing their size and transparency. You can even save multiple designs presets. Find the button design that makes you feel most comfortable in bringing your best game to the table.
Use the advantage of the map
In the mobile version, instead of simply placing markers on the map, you also have a dotted line that will take you from your current location to your marker, as well as the distance you are in. If you look at the line of your marker while you’re still on the plane, you’ll see when is the best time to jump to your desired location.
In addition, you should pay special attention during the normal game on the minimap in the top right of the screen, as they can track gunshots and approach vehicles. In this way, you will be constantly aware of impending dangers that will help you stay safe and eliminate your enemies.
Keep moving, stay alert
Holding down your left thumb while moving your character will cause a running icon to appear. Move your thumb over the execution icon and your character will lock in Career mode without you having to press the button.
While the auto racing mode is on, you can hold and drag the camera/eye icon under the map to look free without changing the direction you are driving. This is a good piece of advice that will help you to check your horizons for the opposing players and make them an elusive target.
Dismissal becomes more efficient.
By default, you automatically collect weapons and items in the mobile version of the game. If you find compatible weapon attachments, they will be adapted to your weapon cache for you. It’s a very useful feature that eliminates the hassle, especially at the beginning of a game when you are struggling with supplies.
But be careful to keep moving when you pick things up or handle your backpack, as you can be shot if you stay!
Regardless of whether you are using a PC or mobile phone, the sound in PUBG is crucial. PUBG uses directional audio in relation to the direction in which your camera is aligned. So, if you only hear footsteps on your left earphone, you know there is an enemy near you.
Do not worry if you do not have headphones on hand. With PUBG Mobile, you get additional visual information, rather than relying solely on audio. If you were shot, a hit indicator in the center of the screen indicates which direction the ball came from.
Shoot with both hands.
If you are in combat, you will notice that you have a button to fire your weapon (represented by a bullet in the circle icon) on the right and left sides of the screen. Both perform the same function, so it really depends on you which side you prefer. Although you will most likely use both (and should) both because you can get pretty hectic. If you have both buttons, it is also easier to shoot with one hand while aiming at the other.
Move your phone to aim
Speaking of which, if you prefer a different target method, you can go to configuration and turn on the gyroscope. In this way, you can play a game like Splatoon on the Wii U or the Nintendo Switch, where you can move the entire screen to aim your weapon. The gyroscope is extremely useful for moments when you need to take photographs and need small, controlled movements.
Healing is quick and easy.
At the bottom left of the screen, next to your weapon, is a button that gives you quick access to your healing items. This button also automatically shows you which of the most useful healing items is at this time. If your health is very bad and you have a medical kit, you can use it quickly. If you have suffered only minor damage and want to recharge your health, you can quickly remove any bandages that may be present.
It’s not just about chicken dinner
At the end of a game, PUBG Mobile gives you a more complete breakdown of statistics than the PC version, including the number of deaths, damage done, survival time, health recovery, and recovery. So, even if you did not have that chicken dinner, do not worry. You can still be proud of this SSS ranking.
Beware of AI bots
The games in PUBG Mobile are filled with a good number of bots (often dressed in red shirts). While this can kill your satisfaction in a real fighting game, it’s a great way for newer players to test their weapons and learn about the game. Just be careful to brag about your victories if you get them from the defeated robots.
Some more facts about PUBG:-
- The game was also awarded several times by the individual press. Battlegrounds won the Best PC Game, Best Multiplayer Game, and Best Spectator Game award at the IGN Best of 2017 Awards, while other nominations were Game of the Year and Best Gunner. , It also won the Best PC Game award in 2017. The game also won Giant Bomb’s Best Multiplayer, Best Surprise, Best Debut, and Game of the Year awards, and was ranked second for the “Best Moment or Sequence” award for the “Chicken Eating Game”.
- Euro gamer ranked PUBG fourth in its list of the “50 Best Games of 2017,” while Games Radar + ranked twelfth on its list of 25 best games in 2017. Game Informer awarded him “Best Competitive Multiplayer” and “Best Shooter” for Best of 2017 Awards, “Best Competitive Multiplayer”, “Best Multiplayer Card”, “Best Innovation” and “Shooter of the Best.” Year “In the 2017 Shooter of the Year awards, the game won the” Best Competitive Multiplayer “award and took second place in the Best Exclusive Microsoft and Best Shooter categories.
- The Battlefield of Player Unknown (PUBG) Mobile is the hottest game in the world. There are millions of users who play PUBG Mobile on their smartphones. In recent months, the income and growth of the Tencent development company have risen sharply. PUBG Mobile has taken its place in almost all smartphones in the world. The game around high-end graphics, the concept of cards, weapons and voice chat is currently being discussed.
- Virtual Bandana is a popular product in PUBG boxes. The game is so popular that many people have bought it online for $ 1000. From now on, the item rarely falls out of the PUBG packaging and is only available with the PUBG pre-order package.
- PUBG records most simultaneous players simultaneously. The record is held for 1,342,857 players, the record of Valve Dota 2 broken.
- Blue Hole Studios does not spend money on PUBG advertising. The game has made a name for itself with its unique user interface. According to the records, 55% of PUBG’s owners were Counter-Strike GO players.
- According to the records, 55% of PUBG’s owners were Counter-Strike GO players
- The introduction of the Royal Pass increased the company’s income by almost 365%.
- The moderators of PUBG Mobile have closed more than 30,000 people in one day, including 12 Pro-PUBG mobile players.
- Ever wondered why PUBG contains “Unknown Player” in the middle? That’s because “Unknown Player” was the name of the founder Brendan Greene.
- The number of PUBG mobile players is larger than that of the PUBG PC.
- PUBG Mobile is the only mobile game that transmits your ad on Indian television.
- The concept of bots was introduced to keep the interest of new players for a longer period of time, as the bots do not kill the new players at the beginning.
- Sanhok is comparatively smaller than Erangel and Miramar. It is the fourth part of the other two cards.
- Air drops usually occur in the middle of the safety zone.
- Erangel (a card on PUBG Mobile) was named after Brendan Greene’s daughter Eryn (Eryn + Angel = Erangel).